Old November 30th 05, 09:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote:

Google should have the entire discussion, it went for quite abit...

I've read through so many threads on the Mini-500 they blur together.

Yes and of course it can be shown that 99% of all accidents are, in part,
pilot error! Just read through the NTSB's for any aircraft.
Engine failu pilot doesn't get back to field or crashes off field, pilot
error!
Unsafe design: pilot loses control, pilot error!
Same thing
John