Old April 1st 09, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

OK, All the technical questions have been answered and the facts put
forth for those that wanted to know.

I looked over all the responses to my answers, and didn't find even one
single intelligent response that needed another answer. We are now down
to the few morons here that ran out of arguing with intelligent
real weapon they have ever had... meaningless insults flying out of
their big mouths.

Reminds me of a tribe of little pigmies frantically running around all
screaming at the top of their little lungs at the same time, and only
able to poke their spires at someone's ankles.

Most excitement these dying newsgroups have seen in years. I'm sure the
repercussions will last for even a day or so.

My work here is done. So long losers.