Old April 1st 09, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
cavelamb[_2_]

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

Tim wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
Speeeest! Maxwell..... Just in case you don't realize it, I'm not the one
asking the questions.... I'm just the one answering the questions.

It you don't like the questions being asked, then discuss that with the
ones asking the questions.

What? You guys around here so busy with this dyeing newsgroups that your
lacking band-width?????? LOL!

No, we just bore easily with hearing empty heads like your rattle.

The history of the Mini 500 has been written. Right or wrong, neither of you
are going to change it, and your arguments just discredit your respective
positions to anyone still reading.

Both of you really need to get over it, or take it up on email.

What's this "WE" stuff, Tim.

You have made exactly 4 posts (under this name)
and all 4 have ragged on somebody.

I doubt "WE" think of you as part of "US".

Richard