Old October 5th 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vontresc

Default Flightline 760 Radio

On Oct 5, 2:20*pm, Tony wrote:
On Oct 5, 2:07*pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:

Hi Tony,

I have sold a few of them. *You can read my review of it on my web site.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/flightline.htm

The customers seemed happy with them.

I also offer wiring harnesses for the radio.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Paul - *I did find the review on your website very helpful for the
head to head comparison between other models. Thanks!

Can someone school me on the use of TSO vs non-TSO radios? I seem to
recall someone at sometime saying that non-TSO was ok for part 91, and
that TSO'd instrumentation was required for 121/135 ops.

Also is the M760 actually TSO'd? I see that Microair has the FCC
paperwork on their website, but they make absolutely no mention of the
M760 being TSO'd.

Thanks

Pete