Old April 2nd 13, 01:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

Default PowerFLARM 2.71...WTF?

On Monday, April 1, 2013 11:11:16 PM UTC-7, JS wrote:
The new way: Release something that's incomplete and fix it after you have some money. CNv, PowerFLARM, and I've heard stories of LX but I can't remember which LX company or vario it was. Enjoy the last hour of April Fools Day. Jim

It is now Arpil 2.

Do not put LX NAV in that category!! The last improvement to the LX9000 was a V9 vario module,it has 3 axis accelerometers,and 3 axis gyros sensors. I just received 2 9000s in Feb 2013 when they announced the V9 was replacing the V5 module. So I email LX NAV to get V9 modules and their response was : Not to worry Richard all LX9000 have been shipping with the V9 module since November 2012, V5 SN 2000 and up are V9 modules.

Needless to say I was impressed.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com