Old May 19th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Peter R.

Default Would you by this engine?

On 5/18/2007 8:22:50 PM, Greg Copeland wrote:

The
owner refuses to negotiate on the basis of these concerns and leaves
me nothing to mitigate some of the potential risk.

With the glut of aircraft on the market I would suspect you will find a much
less risky purchase.

From what I have learned over the last six years as a single engine aircraft
owner, I would walk away from this sale without a second thought. You have
every right to be concerned about an engine that has seen such little use
over such a long period of time.

--
Peter