Old August 2nd 19, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default source for clips or sleaves for Hotelier linkages

Dropbox.Â* On your dropbox, select the file you want to show, right
click, select "Copy Dropbox Link", and paste that link into your message.

On 8/2/2019 1:21 PM, John Foster wrote:
On Friday, August 2, 2019 at 8:15:09 AM UTC-6, Steve Leonard wrote:
Maybe a keyword to search the Ace Hardware website?

Steve Leonard
Phoebus C
N9213
Wrk No. 778

I've done an extensive search on the Ace Hardware website, and I don't see them listed online. I really wish we could post photos here. I've tried uploading the photo to PhotoBucket, but that seems to be giving me hassles as well. Any other ideas of posting photos of this?

--
Dan, 5J