Old June 30th 04, 09:56 PM
Dude

Pour it on the fire. The grass there is already dead, and nature will take
care of the Ph imbalance before it gets back to the ground water.

wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:30:39 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:

Take a water jug along and fill it up. At your site, use a dishpan and
soapy water. After the dishes have all the food off, use a pot on your
cookstove to boil water, then pour on the dishes to sterilize them. Some
use a Clorox and water solution, instead.

What do you do with the dirty water? Throw it downwind? Pour it on
your neighbors tent? Save it for next time? I know how to wash
dishes, getting rid of the food flecked dishwater was what gave me
pause. I really did not know what to do with it, the quarters were
close and I wanted to be a good neighbor.

Corky Scott