Old September 7th 03, 12:19 AM
Juan E Jimenez

"Corky Scott" wrote in message

So the next question obviously is, would you be willing to sit down
with Chuck to view the documentation he has the prooves Jim has not
got his facts straight?

I'm not interested in the problems Chuck has with Jim. That's between them.

I guess I'm recalling another worker for Jim who, like you, was
mouthing the Campbell line about Chuck.

I'm not mouthing anything. Chuck claims I lied when I said he had been sued,
successfully. I proved he was the one who was lying, and I haven't even
presented another interesting case in the state of Florida.

That information is still available from Chuck. Are you man enough to
sit down with him and see it?

Chuck's problems with his manhood and Jim are for him and Jim to resolve.

Chuck did not start this latest thread, but the way, Jim Campbell did
by ranting about Chuck in ANN. Chuck has a right to defend himself.

And he decided to bring me into the thread, call me a toady and imply I was
lying. Now he knows better. Or do you think that the right to defend oneself
only applies to Chuck? I'm a little surprised at your selective reading of
the thread, to say the least.

Juan

Corky Scott