Old February 25th 07, 02:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jose

Default New IFR Currency requirements...!

I can't tell you how many approaches I watch people make where they
couldn't possible land at the end.

Ok, fair enough (though in the example you cite it seems like he could
have circled to land). I'd have to ask what you think the purpose of
currency requirements is. If it is to repeatedly prove that you can
still do =all= aspects of instrument flying by actually =doing= all
aspects of instrument flying, I'd say that's overkill.

Jose
--
Humans are pack animals. Above all things, they have a deep need to
follow something, be it a leader, a creed, or a mob. Whosoever fully