Old August 9th 04, 04:58 PM
TomnKeyLargo

Default Uvalde Open and 18 Meter 2ond practice day.#711 reporting

This am CD Spratt called short tasks for both classes. Today is the second
practice day. Yesterday was weak, today we have a high overcast sky. Grid time
is 12 noon. I believe right now we have about 45 in the 18 Meter and 12 in the
Open. Todays task for the 18 Meter is a MAT with 3 turns and a 3 hr window. Its
only 120 miles for the first three turns, so you see what I mean by weak. What
I don't have is access for these posts. I will try to do a AM post each day. We
have a mandatory meeting at 6:30 pm with a dinner at 8 pm. Charlies posts
should be on the new SSA web site. Thermal tight, Soar high, Fly safe. # 711
reporting.