Old December 22nd 03, 06:29 AM
cave fish

mrraveltay wrote in message ...
Linda Terrell wrote:

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:26:36 UTC, RogerM
wrote:

"Col. RJ" wrote:

First off, **** you asshole. The women and children who were murdered
didn't have **** to with Pearl Harbor.

Secondly, your attitude is different from Osama Bin Laden's how,
exactly?

Maybe some day you American cowboy assholes will grow up and realize
there's more to life than having the biggest gun.

And the 3000 dead at WTC had what to do with Bin Laden? They had
invaded
his country how? They had fired on his family how?

Even if were to agree that the bombing of Hiroshima was wrong (I don't
know about today, but I know how I would have felt in 1945), what does
this have to do with the attack on the WTC? Does one wrong justify
another? The issue is that the Smithsonian's newest facility it about
aircraft history, not about the pros and cons of US military action.
The Enola Gay should be treated as other aircraft on display without
mention of the suffering and death caused by the bombings, nor mention
of the other side of the same argument.

I completely agree. The problem today is too many museum exhibits are polticized.