Old February 18th 04, 01:40 AM
John Clonts

"Michelle P" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sami,
Rick has a good point. Do a little more than read up on the ADIZ, give
Leesburg AFSS a call directly and ask about the operations into and out
of the ADIZ. Their direct phone number is 703-777-2856 .I also have a
toll free number but I am not sure if it will work from your area.
866-228-7410

If you bust it you WILL loose your license. The marshalist TSA has
mandated that any pilot who violates the ADIZ must loose their license.
I know of two pilots who have had to start over because they
un-intentional wandered into the ADIZ without following the procedures.
Make sure you ask about entry points from the west. There are common
points that the controllers expect.

Hi Michelle,

What do you mean, "...had to start over..."? Did they have their
certificates taken away, but they can some how earn them back? Wow, that IS
nuts!

Cheers,
John Clonts
Temple, Texas