Old August 15th 03, 02:11 AM
Ben Jackson

In article ,
Dan Moos wrote:
My my last 20 or so hours are in the warrior. I bet I 've gotten as few as
5 landings that I'm proud of in that time. Nothing dangerous, just massive
floating, followed by clunking it in with maybe even a bounce or 2.

[...]
used to getting great results in the cessnas, and wish to do the same in the

I'm transitioning from 172's to a Comanche right now. The mistake I
keep making is rounding out too high. I know how a landing is going
to turn out way before I touch down. My last landing I distinctly
remember the "ooh, that's just right" followed by rolling it on. Now
I've got to make that happen every time.

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/