Old July 9th 03, 11:49 PM
Stewart Kissel

I appreciate the input...Now for a comment/critique from the soap-box. A=
ssuming most badge flights are done by "relative" newbies, and assume mos=
t newbies don't want or need the latest and greatest in loggers....I woul=
d think a GPSNAV system would be a good choice. But after reading/reread=
ing/rerereading the manuals and online help...I don't seem to find one wo=
rd mentioned on how to use it going into FAI photo-sectors. And for thos=
e chasing records I assume the same applies, and yes I am getting IPAQ de=
vice.