Old November 23rd 20, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cliff Hilty[_5_]

Default PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Manynewstandard Features!

On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 9:45:16 AM UTC-7, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
I would guess no on the smaller version as it would require a totally new board design and a new FCC certification.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

" 1 board. I doubt it will happen for an end of life product."

Surely they are not going to discontinue the powerflarm core support? A 2000+ Dollar item should last more than 10 years. I wouldn't mind some upgrade costs but making us buy a completely new unit , well they would lose a lot of support.

CH