Old October 18th 09, 01:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Need Help Downloading turnpoint files for Cambridge Eqipment

For the last two contests I have attended in 2009, I have had trouble
downloading turnpoint files for my Cambridge equipment. I have not
had the same problem downloading the turnpoint files for my LX 7000.

When I click on the icon to get the files in download form, I get the
text file. This is a new problem as I have used the Cambridge
equipment for 11 summers. I am a DOS user of the Cambridge equipment
and I am looking for a .Dat file to load into the GPSNAV.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Bill Snead
6W