Old August 30th 08, 12:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Paddy's Pig

Default Retired bird

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message
"Maple1" wrote in message
WPaddy's Pig wrote:
Sort of sad to see its feathers plucked.

WOW looks like someones Driveway you could park it in mine if it get
tired there.

Until your neighbour parks a Phantom in his driveway, so you have to get
Tomcat and then the whole thing gets out of hand ....
--
Cheers

I won't haul it to a destination but I'll tell you you can pick it up on
your own at Chino Air Port and transport it to anybody's driveway you want.
)
--
Pat Durkin

PS - I thought the rose bush was the crowning feature of the picture. Talk
about a weird juxtaposition!