Old July 5th 09, 11:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce

Default SAFE Winch Launching

Dave Martin wrote:
Ray

Warm beer......

It is a fairly simple process we drink our beer warm so we can taste it.

The residue, is pumped from the urinal into large vats and frozen, it is
then resold as lager or American beer to people with no taste

Dave

At 02:06 05 July 2009, rlovinggood wrote:
Not mentioned here is winch launching is fun! What a ride!

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

PS: LUCAS: Prince of Darkness

Also, why do Brits drink warm beer? They have Lucas refrigerators...

Now now children...

As an aside it is perhaps ironic that much of the world's beer
production comes from a South African company (SAB Miller)

Can't say whether it is better or worse than average, warm or cold since
I never got past the "this all tastes like cat pee" stage. ;-)