Old November 6th 18, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
George Haeh

Default LiFePO4 chargers

+1 on the CTEK LiFePO4 charger. Not cheap, but it has several charging stages that really do stuff the battery full of charge - and much cheaper than buying new LiFePO4s.

The first few times I charged up my K2s (previously charged with a Fuyuang 14.6 Li-ion) it took some hours to step through the charging stages. The manual explains the charging stages.

I ran one battery over three extended flights and the voltage stayed up. The Air Glide S shows the voltage dropping 0.1 or 0.2 V; then coming back up a number of times. The BMS is on top of the job.