Old July 26th 05, 05:45 PM
Dennis Fetters

So, let's see where we're at...

The sappy letter (only for Jim, wink-wink) was indeed yours.

I was waiting for someone to say I wrote the letter that Jim posted.
Typical paranoia. Why don't you do a Google search, and you'll see he
has been posting before.

Next, you cry out
"You have absolutely no respect for anyone"
"the big difference between you and me is respect for others."

Cloud, I said "(You) have absolutely no respect for anyone". You have
demonstrated that to us all, right?

Shiver commends your
"rationale and logical manner, devoid of rants and cursing."

And your impeccably gracious reply contains:
"not like Uglysport or Angle helicopters"

It's shameful how you try and pick works out of a statement to make it
sound like a different meaning. What I said is below:

"On the other hand, we had some design problems that had to be
addressed. Since we were shipping 5 to 6 complete kits a week, and
since the average time for the builder to complete the kit and fly 40
hours was about 4 months, we could have shipped 80 or more aircraft by
the time we received word of a problem a builder may be encountering. So
by that time, it's a major deal, not like Uglysport or Angle helicopters
that have only sent out a handful of aircraft over a long time. So this
also made the situation seem worse because it involved much more people."

Uncalled for, childish name calling against two other kit heli
manufacturers. See, folks?

When I was in competition with them selling a comparable helicopter, I
had a policy that we would not resort to badmouthing the competition. I
wish they would have had the same policy, professionalism and
politeness. Guess what Cloud, I'm not in the business anymore, and I'm
free to express my opinion, but unlike you I didn't trash the helicopter
or the designers with unfounded or false statements. If you think the
Mini-500 is ugly, fine, it's a factual statement and you have the right
to express it, it's a matter of preference. But, it's not right for you
to talk about performance when you have absolutely no knowledge about
what you're saying.

Dennis Fetters

P.S. I think some boats, automobiles and buildings are ugly too, in my
opinion.