Old July 26th 05, 06:06 PM
Dennis Fetters

As for the guy that originally asked the question about places to buy
Mini-500 parts, no, there is nowhere to purchase parts.

Most sincerely,
Dennis Fetters

Parts at Muna's Treasures on eBay
Certainly you ain't most sincere

I'm sure since you're doing the research, you have seen that
munastreasures offers sales assistance to people, and they have sold
many items for others, including aircraft and other aviation related parts.

Why would you assume something sinister about them selling Mini-500
parts for somebody? Anybody? The owner sold me the transmissions, engine
and other parts for a project where I needed them, and asked
Munastreasures to sell the rest of the aircraft for him. He is selling
it all because he had developed health problems after he purchased it,
and it was just sitting around. What are you referring to as it is not
sincere, our what business of it is yours anyway?

I told the guy the truth. Don't buy a Mini-500 because there are no
parts available. You didn't see me saying, "sure, sure, buy that
Mini-500, I'm sure you'll find the other parts".

Most sincerely,

Dennis Fetters