Old September 7th 11, 01:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vaughn[_3_]

Default "Joy of Soaring" Book

"T8" wrote in message
I still want to know what objective study has been done and published
that supports the claim that pilots are crashing due to "fundamental
lack of knowledge". This is a serious subject, it deserves better
than sweeping statements without backing and opinion asserted as fact.

And I would like to see the logical "dotted line" from this particular book to
our (admittedly terrible) accident rate.

....because I have yet to see where one has anything to do with the other.

Vaughn