Old December 22nd 04, 02:21 AM

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 04:03:39 -0800,

depends on whose ox is being gored.

I suspect there would have been a hue and cry from young white
christians if we had singled them out as terror suspects after McVeigh
and Nichols bombed the federal building in Oklahoma City.

"White" is a racial group. "Christian" is not.

So?

I think the profiling advocates favor the singling out of young Arab
Muslims, because they once acted as terrorists.

Once? I guess so in this country if you discount the 1193 attempt to bring
down the WTC. Otherwise, they are known to as a group (not all by any means)
to be Hell-bent on following the creed of Bin laden.

So why not young white christians when they do the same?