Old January 7th 10, 02:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
Mark

Default IVAW - Timothy Clayton Braley, US Army

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 04:55:30 -0800, Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D. wrote:

Iraq Veterans Against the War

Three thousand people were minding their own business. Women, children,
friendly Americans. Then the WORLD TRADE CENTER towers crashed and
slammed to the ground in a FIRE of MURDER by coward muslims. Now...We're
gonna KILL YOU mother****ers if it takes 100 years. Because we're
AMERICANS. We are the top dogs of the world. And the muslims are gonna
pay one million times over if we have to kill every ****ing one of you.
Locked and loaded, Mark
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.