Old January 31st 21, 01:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Florida 2021 Off To A Good Start

As the weather seems to be improving and the ground is becoming dry again the reports are coming in from around the state that we are definitely seeing a change in the weather pattern. At this point let me say a big congratulations to Zoey, who finally flew a triangle out of SLMG, way to go Rich nice 300k flight, but you came up a bit short in the triangle category.
Also good flights were reported up at Leeward Air Ranch, Scott, Dave and others all reported good flights. Tampa had a few flights along with the North Florida club. As we close out January we all look forward toward a good spring soaring season here in Florida. Come on down to Vero Beach and enjoy our beautiful area, pristine beaches, fine dining and the best soaring in Florida. Bob