Old April 7th 06, 08:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Korea was I Want to Fly Military Helicopters!

John Yasar wrote:
Bob, in my opinion, not much action left here in Korea, they say they
can defend themselves now. Most of the exercises we participate, us AVIM
guys sit in tents all day and play PSP. Stanley already moved a lot of
units down to Humphreys, I spent a month in Stanley last year. Yongsan
is coming down to Humphreys also, Koreans wants Yongsan under their
control I guess. There will still be Army posts, few but large.
Humphreys is expected to expand larger than Ft. Hood.

Damn.... It's sure changed a lot. I wouldn't recognize it now but what
am I saying???? I don't ever want to see it again. It seems you
are doing OK but I know you would come home tomorrow if you could.....

Take care...... One day when I dig my pictures out I'll put the Korea
ones on a web site somewhere. It'll probably give you a big laugh......

--

boB
Wing 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)