Old October 15th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

"Ray Andraka" wrote in message
Matt Barrow wrote:

How is the electricity generated?

by the grid or by a windmill at home.

A windmill at home is not likely to have the output to power an all-electric
car for more than a few yards.

If it's a power grid powered by coal, you're likely causing more pollution
than a car that's nicely tuned.

The energy is stored in batteries, and in some cases batteries combined
with super capacitors

Capt. Obvious strikes again "~)

When someone can explain why temps went DOWN while CO2 emissions went UP, or
why temps were much lower during epochs when CO2 was several times higher
than today, I'll buy into the ACC arguments.

Until then, my Toyota 4-Runner suits me just fine :~o