Old April 24th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default The gun thing

Yeah, I don't get it, really. It's the compromise reached in order to be
able to make it happen.

Bertie- Hide quoted text -

With bizarre things like this I often wonder what role the litigation
experts play in the policy that is established.

There's idiotic security measures where I work; in some cases
employees are not informed of complaints against them because "it
might upset the employee".

WTF?

Anyway, I really do wonder what role lawyers played in the
establishement of the sec policy for pilots carrying in the cockpit. I
also wonder if they load "safety" rounds.