Old April 12th 13, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BruceGreeff

Default Soaring Community Consumer Warning

Well - if someone is wasting your time and making unreasonable demands
it can be expected that the level of courtesy may be reciprocated...

Running a small business - there are valuable customers, people who
think they are valuable customers or might become valuable customers or
at least friends - and then there are the takers who are convinced that
they are entitled to tell you how to run your business, and waste your
time because they fall into that magical category of "might one day
spend money with you"...

The last category need to be avoided if you are to hope to maintain
sanity and profit.

Bruce

On 2013/04/12 3:40 AM, j gilbert OY wrote:
I have dealt with many customers in the past thirty years. I learned long ago that there is more than one side to a story. We haven't heard Tim's side. Maybe Tim did hang up on Bob. From what I've read, it would't surprise me.

--
Bruce Greeff
T59D #1771