Old January 8th 19, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Check out "Dr Jack BLIPMAP Viewer" android US only

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 9:40:42 AM UTC-8, Boris Kubrak wrote:
On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 11:18:54 PM UTC-5, Boris Kubrak wrote:
For android, US only

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....myapplication

Created a handy little android app to generate your customized Dr Jack BLIPMAP NAM forecast at a glance.
Spread the word.

XA

so far only classic colouring is available. I could add another drop down menu above each plot frame to switch between "classic" and "fixed" colouring. Maybe in a later release.

I always only use classic colouring though.

The google play store search is a bit clumsy. best try the link to find the app. I tried adding more keywords. If you search by my name you should find it.

XA

On my Pixel 2 with Android 9 I don't see the maps. I get the list of 6 drop down selections (to 4 maps), but no maps. Am I missing something obvious?