Old October 27th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

Default LX Mini Map

On Oct 26, 10:17*am, Andrew Blanchard wrote:
I am very interested in this device and I was wondering if anyone has
been using one yet. *I was think of using it with a nano as my FR.

Any comments are appreciated.

Andrew,

I was in Slovenia for two weeks in September training with

LX Navigation - the MiniMap manufacturer

&

LX NAV - the LX8000 and LX9000 and NANO manufacturer.

I am the Authorized US Dealer and Service Center for both Companies.

I have NANOs in stock and have a Demo MiniMap that I am testing. I
can get delivery of a MiniMap in about a week.

Please see my website for more details or call

http://www.craggyaero.com/lx_navigation1.htm

http://www.craggyaero.com/lx_nav.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com