Old July 6th 03, 03:05 AM
Travis Grant

Download a program called FS Real Time from flightsim.com or somewhere
similar, this program automatically updates when u cross into a new timezone
and its handy if u do alot of heavy jet flying.

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 19:15:59 +0100, "Mark Cherry"

wrote:

Hi,

Is there any fix to the time zone issue in FS2002? It's not very
good at recognizing when you change time zones.

Thanks,

Now that is depressing. This has ben a bug in FS as far back as 5.1,

IIRC. I'm
still using FS98 which is, itself, far from immune from this problem.

I'm considering upgrading (both PC h/w & the sim, possibly to FS CoF) and

this
leaves me wondering whether this is one of those relatively minor, yet

annoying
glitches which should have been dead easy to fix but got forgotten about

when
they were busy adding amazing improvements to the photorealism in the

latest
version....

the download of 'Real Time' fixes the time zone issue