Old September 16th 04, 03:26 AM
Jim Phoenix

Also - after a rest-day full or re-wiring, troubleshooting and hair-pulling,
I finally deduced it was definitely the Volkslogger causing the interference
problem. Richard lent me the new one to install and confirm my deduction and
then kindly took the old one right there at the contest, shipped it to
Germany and handled the repair and return - that's what I call after-sales
service. I've not always enjoyed that level of service from every supplier
I've dealt with, only a select few. He's in the good guy column in my
supplier listing.

Jim