Old July 13th 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
betwys1

Default TCO for small aircraft

On 7/11/2010 6:00 PM, Stephen! wrote:

The flying club I use should be a pretty good indicator around these
parts. Since the club is not a 'commercial for-profit' operation, the cost
per hour of the aircraft is set just high enough to pay the operating/
maintenance costs for each aircraft... These prices are 'wet'.

VFR Cessna 150 $36/hr
IFR Cessna 172 $52/hr
IFR Cessna 182 $79/hr
Citabria $54/hr
VFR Cessna 180 h/p 172 $64/hr

Those prices look attractive. The only prices I have seen recently in
that ball-park also need a monthly or yearly membership fee.
Is that the case at your club? How much?
Where is it?

Regards

Brian W