Old June 21st 04, 03:16 PM
Paul Sengupta

"Dave" wrote in message
What references were you using? I'm not trying to be funny but you seem to
be rather a long way apart - it may be a camera issue. Typical refs for a
Bulldog are flap/aileron junction (or wingtip) on spinner, looking

straight
down elevator hinge (or tailplane tip on strobe) and equal upper/lower

wing
surfaces.

Them's the ones.

Most of the photos are taken while I was a bit further out.
The third from the left on the top row is about in the right
position, at least that's where I was comfortable! :-) I may
have been closer on occasion, hard to tell from the different
angle. It was only my second lesson...

Do you fancy coming up for some practice sometime? You're
not involved with this Beagle Pup & Bulldog Club formation I
take it?

Paul