Old June 20th 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
John Keeney

Default 12 Years

On Jun 19, 7:19*pm, Jim wrote:
John Keeney wrote:
On Jun 18, 12:12 pm, Jim wrote:
RAMN celebrates it's 12th year in existence
June 19, 2008

Kudos to all the legit posters for many years
of very interesting reading.

--
* * * * * *ACC *USN ret
* NKX * *BIKF * NAB * CV-63 * NIR

* *founder of newsgroup - RAMN

Ah, come on, I remember the proposal on RAM.?.
You mean to tell me I've been reading these things for over a dozen
years???

You remembered but didn't vote? *Or were you using an alias?

--
* * * * * *ACC *USN ret
* NKX * *BIKF * NAB * CV-63 * NIR

* *founder of newsgroup - RAMN- Hide quoted text -

Can't say I remember if I voted or not. I take from your message you
have records that I did not.?
I do recall being unsure what the value of splitting it off from RAM
would be and wondering if there would be sufficent traffic to make it
worth while.