Old March 28th 14, 12:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Android Skew-t app

Sweet. Being able to save and name "favorite" locations would be great.

It seems like there is some round up on the ground elevation? When I put KHUT, Hutchinson, KS, in it has the base altitude at 2000 ft when it should be more like 1600.

Also looks like the default time is 8 am to 7 pm. That's OK but I think by this time of the day the Op40 should be able to forecast to tomorrow morning which would be nice. Perhaps you could have it start at 8 am of the current day and go out as far as the forecast is available?

Next of course will be to include the other models...

I really like this presentation and thinking will come in really handy.