Old April 20th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Avgas Where is the ceiling?

"ktbr" wrote in message
Doug Palmer wrote:
100 LL just jumped from $3.82 to $4.54 at our airport, and at HAF we
traditionally represent the lower costs for our area (SF Bay) Where will
it end? to the pessimists in the room this feels like the begning of the
end for those of us who pinch our pennies to get a little air time in
once or twice a week. It doesn't seem that long ago that it was just
above $2/Gal.

The United States has no leadership when it comes to this issue.
We sit with our thumb up our A$$ bitching but doing nothing.

Last I heard, the US was a "democracy" (ie, representatives were elected),
so if there's a problem, thank your friednds and neighbors.

--
Matt