Old February 12th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Michelle[_1_]

Default Give Lucky Jack a ride to Phoenix

9.9 Fingers wrote:
Don't know if anyone who reads this NG could help, but I thought this
contained the proper amount of "aviation-related" content as to be
acceptable on the group. Apologies if I am wrong.

Thank you,
Gary Kasten

You can read the story but in summary:
Lucky Jack is a dog that was brought to the vet that had been shot with
a hunting arrow. The metal arrowhead is still in the dog's head
(pictures on the webpage). They need to get the dog moved from Hot
Springs, AR to Phoenix, AZ for surgery but no commercial airline will
let the vet fly with the dog in the cabin of the plane so they are
looking for a pilot who will fly him.

http://www.hotspringsvillagevet.com/lucky_jack_fund.htm

Angel Flight might take this or they might know who could.
Michelle