Old October 15th 18, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default ATTENTION PROCRASTINATORS - SSA CONTEST RULES COMMITTEE POLL AND ELECTION

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 5:15:04 PM UTC-4, Dave Walsh wrote:
Brilliant Mk VIII description & video and I just love the quote: -
"No solution is too complicated for a Lange glider, right Axel".

As only another long-suffering Antares owner can really, truly appreciate...

But the MkVIII itself clearly need to be updated, I mean using
actual panel switches is so last century: what's wrong with
voice actuation?

Couple years ago I bought a new car. Took my wife for a ride, and
proudly showed her the new-fangled voice-activated controls.
"Drive Home" I commanded.
The car, sadly, did NOT turn on the navigation system and route to home.
Instead, it turned on the radio and selected a new-to-us jazz station.
My wife is still laughing about that (rightly so).
But we do like that station.

See ya, Dave