Old December 18th 03, 03:48 AM
Bill Zaleski

John: The original topic and the subject of this whole tread is/was
ice certification. Those certification rules, and the basis for
certification are contained within FAR 23. That is the whole subject
of this thread. Part 21 deals with PRODUCTION BASIS and has nothing
whatsoever to do with the criteria for determining whether an aircraft
has icing approval. You chose to go off on a tangent. The FSDO guy
is still correct.

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:22:21 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"Bill Zaleski" wrote in message
.. .
Sure, a newsgroup is a much better way to prove the point, instead of
FAR's and other documentation, which proves my position.

If we were to use CFR 14 Part 23 as a starting point, the title itself gives
all but the most egtotistical a clue. Then, if we look for Type
Certificate, we will find it in Part 21.

Simple enough for you Bill, give those FARs a read.