Old January 7th 04, 06:11 AM
Eric Miller

"Louis Gallego" wrote in message
news:kdMKb.80815$xX.581325@attbi_s02...
Does anyone know how one would install two separate airspeed indicators?

suspect one would need a separate pitot tube systems. Is this correct?
Also, how does one go about correcting an error (either too fast or slow)

in
the indicator. I'm 2/3 done with the fuselage of my Zenith Zodiac 601XL

and
was just thinking ahead.

Use a tee fitting just as you would for a static source; you only need one
pitot system to supply two ASIs.

Too fast or too slow airspeeds are usually the result of static error.
I think Ron just posted an article on how to remedy this with airdams just
before or just after the static port (depending on whether the ASI is
reading too high or too low).

Eric