Old January 8th 04, 12:16 AM
Bob

Yeah...that reminds me of the time I was working my way through my
Aeronautical college one of the world's greatest aircraft mechanics, and I
was pumping more gas than the Arabs. POURING rain when a woman pulls in and
says" fill it and check the engine and transmission oil". Well, being now,
one of the worlds greatest mechanics, I spent about 10 minutes in the
Pouring Rain looking for her Transmission Dipstick. Now frustrated I walked
around the side of her car, looked in at the now impatient customer and
noticed that she had a Standard Transmisstion! I believe that's called DUMB
and DUMBER??? At least the Fed didn't ask you how many degrees of flap you
use to take off.