Old July 18th 05, 09:37 PM

At the recent NATCA conference, a controller from Potomac Approach spent all
of his allotted time complaining (justifiably, as far as I know) about
operational restrictions that were being forced on the TRACON by higher
levels of bureaucracy. This may be a reflection of that pressure.

Bob Gardner

"Richard Kaplan" wrote in message
news:1121713800.47a553973db569e0ceec3e25ba14442c@t eranews...
"Howard Nelson" wrote in message

I am on the west coast and have never heard of an aircraft on an IFR
flight
plan being refused by the next sector. Is that something common in the
NE?

In 10 years of IFR flying in the Northeast I have never heard of it
before -- that is why this seems so odd to me and a situation where I
would query the controller back.

Richard Kaplan

www.flyimc.com