Old March 3rd 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Dave Reinhart

Default TKM MC-60 indicator install

karl gruber wrote:
"Dave Reinhart" wrote in message

Anybody know of a shop in the New England region that has experience
installing these indicators? Our usual local shop hasn't and evidently
there's a bit of learning curve. Thanks.

Dave Reinhart

I doubt the learning curve could be very steep in installing a VOR LOC
indicator. What is the big problem, other than its a piece of junk?

Karl

I don't know where you get the "piece of junk" idea from. I've had
contact from several people who have them installed (just not around
here) and like them fine.

Dave Reinhart