Old February 3rd 13, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

Default Camping at Hobbs?

On Sunday, February 3, 2013 9:36:58 AM UTC-7, wrote:
There doesn't seem to be much at the moment on the SSA contest page for the 15m Nats at Hobbs; can someone point me at accommodation/camping info for this site?

TIA,

Frank (TA)

There is (or used to be) a small RV parking area - about twenty spaces, as I recall, just on the east side of the runway. At larger contests, others have camped on the grass there too. No idea who is in charge of it, though.. I am sure they will post here, though.

Mike