Old June 5th 14, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CJ[_3_]

Default Sectionals for GlidePlan

Paul,

The million dollar question. Can you still sell a (functioning!) licence
key? I can update the sectionals myself, I just need a functioning copy of
GlidePlan (SeeG would be nice too if you can swing it).

Casey

"Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I should probably take GlidePlan off my web site, but I haven't yet
because I still hold hope that it will be supported. I haven't received
any orders for it for some years. It is a neat product but it must take
a lot of work to support the maps. Matt is a great guy - perhaps he just
got too busy with life to support the product well. He is very slow to respond to emails.

Perhaps it's time for him to sell it or hand it off to someone who is
motivated. The contest maps due offer some revenue potential.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

"CJ" wrote in message

Ditto. It's now totally unsupported by Matt Heron, the developer. Even
worse, you can't even *buy* a licence and self support! I managed to make
the required changes to Lynn Alleys excellent sectionals to 'self support'
but I'm afraid I can only use them in the limited, trial version.

Cumulus Soaring still advertises licences but it's unknown if there are
actually any for sale. Perhaps Paul will comment.

Casey
B3

Gianni Isotope wrote:
Is GlidePlan still available for purchase? I've tried unsuccessfully to
buy it online several times.