Old January 6th 04, 02:44 AM
Peter R.

NoSpam wrote:

Is there a way to ACCURATELY measure the available fuel in the tanks of a
general single-engine piston aircraft???

Just after receiving my private pilot certificate, I bought a FuelHawk
to accurately measure remaining fuel in my Skyhawk's tanks:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O202128F6

Due to the type of missions I routinely fly, I often have to trade fuel
for passenger and luggage weight. This stick is indispensable in
assisting me with W/B planning and fuel/reserve estimates.

I would be very uncomfortable flying one of these missions without it.

--
Peter