Old April 21st 05, 10:27 PM
Denny

Dan has point that needs investigating on the ratio between A36 and
P210, as these are comparable aircraft flying similar missions... You
can't measure an A36 against Skyhawks, Cherokee's, etc., apples and
oranges... The 'average' I was referring to are other complex, high
power singles...I will attempt to remember to do some digging on this
when I get back from our air tour of the deep south and if I'm wrong,
cheerfully eat crow... It may be impossible to pin down - look at the
long running debate over twins versus singles (yet I persist in flying
one of those killer twins)...

Leaving tomorrow afternoon, but the weather is starting to look ugly
with threats of thunderstorms preceeded by freezing rain and snow... Ya
gotta love the Great Lakes and mid west...

denny